Early Bird Registration $60
- Available until July 31, 2017
General Registration $75
VIP Registration $150
- Includes a limited edition Annual Cycling Circuit Jersey ($85 value) and local, organically sourced lunch
Create a team of three or more riders and receive 20% off of registration!
- Riders must register in the same transaction for discount to apply
The Annual Cycling Circuit is a fundraiser with proceeds benefiting the Center for Healthy Neighborhood initiative at Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation (Restoration). Registration fees will be donated to Restoration and are tax deductible.
Have you paid to register and are looking for more ways to contribute? Feel free to raise funding to show your support of increased access to healthy foods and opportunities for physical activity for local Central Brooklyn communities.
DAY OF Schedule*
645am - Registration Opens
740am - Info session
8am - Group Meditation
815am - Route 1 ride starts
835am - Route 2 ride starts
1145am - Wellness Wrap Up opens!
2p - Stretch based Yoga class for Route 1 riders
3pm - Route sweeps begin. All riders on the road after 315 will be picked up and brought to the Wellness Wrap Up
430pm - Stretch based Yoga class for all
530pm - Announcements
6pm - Finale Festival Ends
What about the weather?
The Annual Cycling Circuit will take place rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather conditions, the event will be rescheduled for a later date.
A few things to remember ...
- Wear your helmet
- Respect other cyclists
- Use hand signals to indicate that you are slowing down, stopping, turning, or changing lanes
- Keep to the right; pass left. (Call out “On your left” when passing a cyclist)
- Move completely off the road if stopping for any reason
- Ride with, NOT against the flow of traffic or cyclists
- Do not use your cell phone while riding. If using a directional app, please have a bike mount or your phone in a secure location on your person.
- Maintain adequate distance between yourself and other cyclists—especially on downhills
- Control your speed and be prepared to slow down for congestion or road hazards
- Keep at least one hand on the handlebars at all times
* schedule subject to change