Early Bird Registration $60
- Available until July 31, 2017
General Registration $75
Create a team of three or more riders and receive 20% off of registration!
- Riders must register in the same transaction for discount to apply
The Annual Cycling Circuit is a fundraiser with proceeds benefiting the Center for Healthy Neighborhood initiative at Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation (Restoration). Registration fees will be donated to Restoration and are tax deductible.
Have you paid to register and are looking for more ways to contribute? Feel free to raise funding to show your support of increased access to healthy foods and opportunities for physical activity for local Central Brooklyn communities.
DAY OF Schedule*
7am - Registration opens, light breakfast served
745am - Info session and announcements
8am - Group Meditation
820am - 62 mi/100km ride starts
9am - 31 mi/50km ride starts
930am - 15.5mi/25km starts
1130pm - Wellness Wrap Up opens!
330pm - Route sweeps begin. All riders on the road after 345 will be picked up and brought to the Wellness Wrap Up
12p, 2p, 430pm - Stretch based yoga classes
530pm - Announcements
6pm - Wellness Wrap Up end
What about the weather?
The Annual Cycling Circuit will take place rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather conditions, the event will be rescheduled for a later date.
A few things to remember ...
- Wear your helmet
- Respect other cyclists
- Use hand signals to indicate that you are slowing down, stopping, turning, or changing lanes
- Keep to the right; pass left. (Call out “On your left” when passing a cyclist)
- Move completely off the road if stopping for any reason
- Ride with, NOT against the flow of traffic or cyclists
- Do not use your cell phone while riding. If using a directional app, please have a bike mount or your phone in a secure location on your person.
- Maintain adequate distance between yourself and other cyclists—especially on downhills
- Control your speed and be prepared to slow down for congestion or road hazards
- Keep at least one hand on the handlebars at all times
* schedule subject to change