Registration is $50. Sign up and help keep kids healthy!
The Annual Cycling Circuit is a fundraiser with proceeds benefiting Action for Healthy Kids.
Participants are able to choose their desired fundraising minimum at registration. The minimums are $500, $900, and $1200. We encourage you to go ALL IN and set your fundraising goal higher than the minimum. Of course you are only required to meet the minimum. You would be surprised to learn how often fundraisers exceed their goals! Check out some Fundraising Tips from Action for Healthy Kids for ideas on how to get going.
645am - Registration Opens
745am - Info session
8am - Group Meditation
815am - 100k ride starts
835am - 50k ride starts
1145am - Finale Festival opens!
3pm - Route sweeps begin. All riders on the road after 315 will be picked up and brought to the Finale Festival
430pm - Stretch based Yoga class
530pm - Announcements
6pm - Finale Festival Ends
What about the weather?
The Annual Cycling Circuit will take place rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather conditions, the event will be rescheduled for a later date.
A few things to remember ...
- Wear your helmet
- Respect other cyclists
- Use hand signals to indicate that you are slowing down, stopping, turning, or changing lanes
- Keep to the right; pass left. (Call out “On your left” when passing a cyclist)
- Move completely off the road if stopping for any reason
- Ride with, NOT against the flow of traffic or cyclists
- Do not use your cell phone while riding. If using the Ride With GPS app, please have a bike mount or your phone in a secure location on your person.
- Maintain adequate distance between yourself and other cyclists—especially on downhills
- Control your speed and be prepared to slow down for congestion or road hazards
- Keep at least one hand on the handlebars at all times
* schedule subject to change